Are you suffering from the slow performance of the PC? You should diagnose the cause of its poor performance. If you want to identify the cause of the poor performance of the PC, read this article. This will help you to understand the problem of your PC’s poor performance.
There are many factors to be considered with the poor performance of the PC. Try to understand the situation of your PC. It will not perform slowly if it’s still in the good condition. It is like humans that will not perform excellently or even satisfactorily if they have some problems. That means that computers might have suffered from several factors that are annoying the system and affect its performance.
These are some of the common syndromes of a slow computer:
- Software errors – software are the programs that are in the computer. They are visible but are not tangible. An example of computer software is the mozilla fire fox. This is visible but is not tangible. There is a big possibility that computer software can affect the performance of your PC. Damaged or defective software will slow down the power speed of the computer.
- Old computers – you should also consider the fact about your computer. If you have purchased the computer for more than five years, undeniably, it will perform poorly. Old computers have old kinds of hardware especially the CPU. There are many upgraded programs that are not suitable for the old computers. If you have stored some of the new programs, normally your computer can’t bear the new program. It will crawl up its performance.
- Internet related slowness – sometimes, your computer will tend to slow down during internet browsing. It could be that you have a poor signal of the internet. There are some programs in the internet that are not bearable with the computer system. You should check your computer’s internet connection if it is still running smoothly.
- The RAM’s capability – most of the times, computer’s RAM will largely affect the performance of the PC. If you are installing programs that are not suitable with the computer’s RAM or Random Access Memory. This will burden the load of the computer.
- Flooding programs and processes – your computer will slow down if it has flooding programs and processes. These stuffs will suffocate the computer’s memory and will result to the slow performance of the PC. People do sometimes lack patience that they would like to run more than one program at the same time. This will confuse the system and will slow it down. The worst thing that will happen to your computer is the freezing scenario.
- Poor processor’s speed – the good performance of the PC will rely also with its processor of the CPU. The Central Processing Unit contains all the information of the computer. If the CPU is not adequate with the stored programs and files, it will affect the speed of the PC.
These are some of the symptoms of a slow computer written by Didier.